Friday, October 05, 2012

Naomi & Robert's Summer Wedding








30th August 2012

In August  we had the privilege of working with Naomi and Robert on their summer wedding. They hired a private Luxury Country Villa as setting for their celebration.
They are a lovely couple and I thoroughly enjoyed working with this couple  to design a beautiful wedding...

It was a perfect day for a perfect couple to exchange their vows.

I had a great team of  talented vendor friends working along side me and it was a great day! I always feel so confident and happy when I am working with my great team of vendors. It makes such a difference and I know that everyone is going to do their jobs, provide my clients quality products and services and the day will be flawless. I work with some pretty amazing vendors and I am proud to offer their services and products to my clients. I am so blessed to work with such talented individuals who have come to mean so much to me throughout the years. 
They all share my passion and really put their hearts and souls into giving their very best to each and every client and each and every wedding.

I wish Naomi  and Robert an amazing life together as they begin their new lives as husband and wife.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment